The FA is investigating claims England boss Sam Allardyce used his role to negotiate a £400,000 deal and offer advice on how to bypass transfer rules.BBC Sport » 44m
Copyright © 1998-2016 Statto Organisation Limited
1. The copyright in the content of these website pages ("the Information") belongs to the Company. Copying of part or all of the contents of the Information in any form whatsoever is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions.
2. You may view these pages on screen. You may print or download to your local hard disk extracts of the Information for your personal use only.
3. You may re-copy extracts of the Information to individual third parties for their personal information, but only if:
3.1 You acknowledge the Company's website as the source of the Information. Such acknowledgement should include reference to the Company's website address (http//www.statto.com) in the copy of the Information and you must also include the words:
"Copyright © Statto Organisation Limited 1998-2016"
3.2 You inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
4. This licence to re-copy does not permit incorporation of the Information or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of the Company's website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
5. No part of the Company's website may be reproduced on, or transmitted to or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system other than where prior written consent is given by the Company.